Ali Gulzari is a CPA and an IRS Enrolled Agent, which is the highest designation given by the Department of Treasury for tax expertise. Founder of Gulzari CPA, his background presents field tested skills and understanding about accounting and tax.
Educated from one of the top business colleges in New York, he comes to you equipped with a proven track record and his experience includes but not limited to Taxation, both Domestic and International; Auditing Financial Statements; Litigation Support, Forensic Accounting, Entity Structuring, IRS & State Representation, Advisory services and much more.
Ali has seen abundant exposure in the for-profit and not-for-profits industries.
Prior to starting Gulzari CPA, he worked for the top accounting firms in the country. This means you get a national level experienced practitioner with a personal approach.
“Whether your individual or business needs range from being small to big and complex, I am confident that I can make a direct contribution to you and your business and would love the opportunity to connect with you and help you.”-Ali Gulzari
Education & Professional Background
- Certified Public Accountant
- State of Florida
- Enrolled Agent
- Federally-licensed, unlimited practice rights and authorized by the Department of Treasury.
- Member of American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Certified in U.S. International Taxation by AICPA
- Member of Florida Institute of CPAs (FICPA)
- FICPA Committee member of International Taxation Committee
- FICPA Committee member of Valuation, Forensic Accounting & Litigation Committee
- State University of New York
- Bachelors in Accounting, with a minor in Financial Engineering